My Blog List

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Where to begin?

A few days ago, I woke up and knew I either needed to create a new blog and name it The Living Christ or to go online and try to find it. I was hoping for the latter. No luck, so here I am making this blog. I love reading the blogs of others. However, I don't like doing one myself. For starters, it reveals my great weakness in writing. Mostly grammar and spelling errors. I know I am to just let go and not worry about it too much and just share my journey. I am having a personal relationship with him, The Living Christ.

Doing this blog will be a journey as well. I invite you to come along for the ride. I will be putting a lot of my "learning dreams" and experiences that the Lord wants me to share on here.

"Learning Dreams"= me being taught by the Spirit or rather God sending departed family members and/or Angels to come and teach my spirit while my body is sleeping. The kinds of dreams I have had over the years have change/progressed as my journey has progressed over the years.





2 comments:

  1. I love what you're doing! Someone once asked what happens, truly, when we sleep? It's fun to consider that we are learning via our spirits.

    Looking forward to more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I will be posting more real soon. I just need to listen to the Lord to know what to share and WHEN to share it.

      Delete