My Blog List

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

We Damned Eachother Part 1


Excerpt from Family Journal Jan 5th 2003,


I talked to my Mom on the phone this afternoon. I shared with her the dream I had of her mom and me. (Dream from several months ago). I truly feel it was inspired and that our spirits communed with each other. It's something my mom needed to hear. It turns out she been praying and anxious about her mom and how she is in the spirit world.


The relationship I had with Grandma Brumble wasn't a very happy filled one. She was filled with bitterness and that bitterness was like cancer. Eating away and finally killing her spirit. But now I know her a little better. I got to know her Spirit. She is happier now with a new countenance, with a smile on her face (something I hardly saw, while she was alive.) I know she is happy and a different type of person then I knew. I'm looking forward to seeing her again & know that she truly loves me even though I didn't feel loved by her before. I'm also in the process of letting my own bitterness towards her go. I know she is a loving person and cares about her family. I just wished , when this experience happened, I wrote down the dream...Sharing this with my Mom was a wake up call to me about the importance of writing in my journal and recording special things that have happened to my family and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment