My Blog List

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Glasses, Bobbins, and Printer Ink







Q: What do these 3 images have in common?

A: All needed to be in ALIGNMENT. I will tell you by sharing 3 different experiences I have had and its spiritual application.



So I wear glasses and have since about 14 years old. A few years back I bought 2 pair of glasses. I prefer the marroon pair because whenever I wore the other pair, they (temple covers- part of frame that went behind the ear) would pinch behind my ears and cause discomfort when worn for more then a little bit of time.

It wasn't until my Maroon pair would start slipping off my nose that I did something about it. I took both my pairs of glasses to get them adjusted. My nose pieces needed to be ALIGNED and serve its purpose and actually touch my nose, which wasn't happening at all with the silver pair. Once the Lady took the tools and moved the nose pieces inward and fit it to my face, THEN the glasses fit my face correctly and the ear pieces didn't bother my ears. It was taking all the weight before because the nose pieces weren't "aligned", not even touching my nose. In time they spread apart and weren't doing it job.

I also noticed that the glass lens were centered now.  I was so used to the glasses being lower on my face that it took me time for me to adjust to this new way of seeing. I had forgotten what it was like to have glasses frame my face and have every part of the frame it is proper position and able to fulfil the measure of its creation.

Now I am able to wear both frames and they both serve their purpose and don't cause discomfort, pain or fall off my face. In order for the glasses and their many parts to work together and make a complete whole, its very important that each piece is "aligned" properly.


On to another story- I recently needed to change the ink on our inkjet printer, when I do that the printer automatically prints off an "header alignment sheet". This allows future copies to print without it being too blury Every time I buy new ink for my printer, I need to scan my alignment sheet- nowadays it automatically aligns itself.



For years I have struggled with my thread breaking on my sewing machines. The sewing machines weren't the problem but rather me- me not being taught or maybe I was taught correctly ( but maybe I wasn't paying attention) to a very simple step.  I did NOT have the thread in the bobbin aligned properly. I put it in counterclockwise instead of clockwise. That makes a big difference in the long run.

Since having that pointed out to me by a friend and switching how I put the thread in the bobbin I haven't had any more problems with the bobbin thread breaking or getting stuck on projects.

I liken that to learning correct principles. Letting go of unbelief, traditions and false doctrine and having our hearts ALIGNED with God.
We are unable to have our hearts/will and life ALIGNED to God as long as those other things are there and also so long as we desire the things of the world.

12 comments:

  1. Amen! Thank you for this! When we are able see, acknowledge, and correct those mialignments that may be present in our own lives, that is the thing that enables us to see clearly enough to realign ourselves precisely with the Lords will - which then allows Him to lead us and direct us to His best outcome for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! It is the daily study, prayer, and meditation on what the scriptures are teaching, how it looks in your life, and what you can do to bring it about in your life brings the Spirit into you. When the Spirit is brought into you the other "misalignments" get pushed out. Doing this everyday provides a very real change towards God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I never replied to you. There are a few blogs that come to my mind. 😉😊 I will try to share them with you soon. Daughters 8 th Birthday today.

      Delete
  4. You are so interesting! I don't believe I've read through a
    single thing like that before. So wonderful to discover
    someone with some unique thoughts on this topic. Really..
    thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the
    internet, someone with a little originality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spot on with this write-up, I actually feel this amazing site needs a lot
    more attention. I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely imagine that that you said. Your favorite justification seemed to
    be on the net the simplest factor to have in mind of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst folks consider worries that they
    just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , people can take
    a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you
    knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article?

    I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get
    opinions from other knowledgeable individuals
    that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Regards for this wonderful post, I am glad I
    found this website on yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful site. Lots of helpful info here. I am sending it to a few buddies ans
    additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your effort!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That are most certainly awesome. A great number of tiny details are designed needing lot of qualifications ability. We're attracted in the piece many. printer for chromebook | printer for college student

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. best printer for chromebook

    ReplyDelete