My Blog List

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Put God First

Put God first and you'll never be last. Picture Quote #1


"We bless you with all the righteous desires of your heart.
Continue seeking, follow your heart.

Place him first in your schedule, and in your heart, and as you focus he will direct you for good. His promises are sure, you can trust him!

We bless you right now in the power of the Priesthood with healing from this sickness and right now you are accurate in your assessment that was given to you thru the Spirit, thru the Light of Christ. You understand what has caused this and it has triggered other symptoms within your body. We bless you that this sickness will go away today and we bless you with knowledge from this point forward to avoid this sickness that you can be a even more wise steward over your body....."

Part of a blessing/healing I was given back in the Spring that I feel guided to share with others now. I am glad this was recorded and put in my journal. I read and reflect upon it from time to time.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. So applicable for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, thank you for your comments to the posts I have shared. It is great to get feedback.

    ReplyDelete