My Blog List

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Blessing From On High


This blessing will come to you in thoughts, clusters,
 as words are not your strong point.
 Follow thru with what you committed to do among men
also what you have committed to us to become.
There is no 1 set way to have a blessing or how it has to look.
You may receive more then 1.

You our daughter, (you) limit yourself.
 Come forth from the ashes.
 Arise and fly.
 Be not burdened down.
Ponder these things in your heart.
You are more gentle and caring then you realize.
The training wheels are coming off.
 Trust yourself, trust us!
 Share all 4 verses of Sweet Hour of Prayer with Andrea thru her journal.

You have the blessing of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
 You have the blessings like I gave to my cherished daughters:
 Ester, Miriam, others as you seek them out.
 Go to the scriptures and search them and ask questions.
Dig deeper and you will find.
Be patient with yourself, with your thorns in the flesh.

The above was a hidden treasure. I had it written down from over a year ago but totally forgot that it was given to me and written down. That was until I was hunting/searching for a specific journal entry that I wanted to share with a friend of mine. For 3 days I searched all my writing notebooks/journals including my online ones as well. After 20+ journals I came to the last one. The most empty/unused one. I doubted the dream I was searching for would be in there but I looked anyways. I looked at the first few pages then turned the book over to the back and saw this blessing written in it. It was so good to read these words of this blessing- this letter from Heaven. I never did find that dream that I know I wrote down 
but I found this and very grateful for that!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Sally. I love that a song came through too. It makes me wonder if I ought to consider allowing songs to act more as scripture for myself and my family than I have been. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some hymns that are scripture or rather they are like scripture. God's word given to people and shared via song/music/hymn.

      Isaac Watts is one of them. I have had treasure hunts with the Lord via hymns. I will be praying and he will tell me to look up a hymn or composer online and lo and behold there are more verses to the hymn then what I have in our green hymnal or more hymns from that person. The Lord has fun sending me on these "hymnal treasure hunts". Maybe the next post will be about that. Thanks for your comments Jen

      IN my dreams when I am about to see Yeshua, I sing out loud in song. The words I speak are done in song. My spirit knows these songs. Upon waking, I don't remember the melody or words. But it is a very powerful thing. The Psalms were set to music. Have fun in your new adventure with songs and hymns acting as scripture.

      Delete