My Blog List

Monday, March 14, 2016

A Blessing From on High 2


Copied from a Facebook post of mine- February 23rd, 2016 9:34am
We have such Awesome Heavenly Parents! Yeshua is my best friend. So a while back I shared the blessing I received- "Blessing (from) on High" in there I was told the following:
"There is no 1 set way to have a blessing or how it has to look.
You may receive more then 1."
...
Well I receive one this morning, real early like 3am this morning. I have been asking for another one for the past month or so and I know I shouldn't of been
surprised, especially after being told the ^above, but I was.

I was dreaming and testifying to my parents about my "Special Witness" of Christ.
 3 different times I repeated that I KNEW him. It was then Yeshua who was to my right encouraged me and said, "Go on, tell them," I think he winked at me. He has such a great sense of humor. I then told my parents again I was a Special Witness of Christ. I had felt his hands and feet. That I was taken to the Holy Temple. That he (Yeshua) took me to Father and pretty soon I will be taken back to meet Mother. I looked at my Dad and said, "I have always been a Daddy's girl" and winked. I was then to share word for word what the Lord was saying to me. How they were not to worry about me and if I am martyred. The dream shifted or rather now it was like my spirit was taken and Yeshua was still next to me and showing me images and the words as Father was speaking the rest. I could hear his voice. I was receiving a blessing, he was also announcing things. It was awesome. Then a recorder was introducing himself. I didn't see him, just heard him.(He was) sharing a story that had me in it, and I saw the illustrations of the child's book come to life. It was only half way through when I was totally awake and aware of what just happened. Could not go back to sleep.
But just praised them (Yeshua, Father, and Mother)

I think they get a kick out of surprising me and blessing me beyond my wildest dreams. I love them so much and try to share their love with others and to become love.

I share this not because I am more special then any of you, but rather to show you what is available for all of us! We can receive blessings in many different ways, we are given gifts of the spirit as well to bless and edify others.
Have a beautiful day my sisters in Christ! Love, Sister Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment