My Blog List

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Words of Betsie & Corrie van Boom

Being in the center of his (God's will) is our only safety. -Betsie to Corrie 

The love of God is stronger than the deepest darkness- Betsie to Corrie

Thank you Father that your love for me is victorious over my hatred- Corrie 

Look around and be distressed
Look within and be depressed 
Look at Jesus and be at rest

I served the Lord in strength and will serve him in weakness. Served him while young and old age
The 2nd verse of How Firm a Foundation comes to my mind as I read those words.
That hymn has been a great source of strength and comfort to me over the years. I love ALL 7 verses of it. 

...that there is no pit so deep that the Love of God is not deeper still-Betsie to Corrie

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.- Corrie van Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment